The focus on organizational creativity has been elaborated in contexts of technology development and entrepreneurial contexts - varying between social, creative, artistic and urban entrepreneurship.
International book series
With Prof. Daniel Hjorth from the Copenhagen Business School, a series of writers workshops and book publications has been developed under the title Movements in Entrepreneurship to maintain the creative conceptualization in this field alive. This has resulted in a mini-series of four books published by Edward Elgar respectively in 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009. Each of the books has also been published in paperback format.
Illustrative journal publications
- Pascal Dey and Chris Steyaert, “The politics of narrating social entrepreneurship”, Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy 4, 2010, 4, 1, 85-108.
- Chris Steyaert, “Of course that is not the whole (toy) story: Entrepreneurship and the cat's cradle”, Journal of Business Venturing, 2007, 22, 733-751.
- Chris Steyaert and Jerry Katz, “Reclaiming the space of entrepreneurship in society: Geographical, discursive and social dimensions”, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 2004, 16, 3, 179-196.
- Special Issue on “Six memo's for a curious and imaginative, future scholarship in entrepeneurship studies, A Festschrift for Bengt Johannisson ”, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, forthcoming, 2011, issue 1/2 (with W.B. Gartner and D. Hjorth as co-editors).
- Special Issue on “Entrepreneurship in society: Exploring and theorizing new forms and practices of entrepreneurship”, Entrepreneurship and Regional Development, 2004 16(4), 179-250. (with Jerome Katz, St. Louis University as co-editor)